Acer Chromebook 512 | Intel Celeron N4020 Processor | 12" HD+ Display | Intel UHD Graphics 600 | 4GB LPDDR4 | 32GB eMMC | Intel 9560 802.11ac Gigabit WiFi 5 | MIL-STD 810G | Chrome OS | CB512-C1KJ
Acer Chromebook 512 CB512-C1KJ comes with these high level specs: Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor 1.1GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2.8GHz (4MB L2 cache), Chrome OS, 12.0" HD+ Widescreen ComfyView LED-backlit IPS Display (1366 x 912 resolution, 3:2 aspect ratio), Intel UHD Graphics 600, 4GB LPDDR4 SDRAM Memory, 32GB eMMC, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802.11ac Gigabit WiFi 5 which can deliver up to 1.73Gbps throughput when using 160Mhz channels (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) with 88 degree wide angle lens supporting High Dynamic Range (HDR), Military Grade Durability - MIL-STD 810G, 2 - USB Type-C ports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 2 - USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, Lithium Ion Battery, Up to 12-hours Battery Life, 3.09 lbs. | 1.4 kg (system unit only) (NX.A8GAA.001)
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS - an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- With the Google Play Store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more, all from your Chromebook.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically
- Acer Chromebook 512 Comes with - Intel Celeron N4020 | 12.0" HD+ (1366 x 912) IPS Display | 4GB LPDDR4, | 32GB eMMC | Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802.11ac Gigabit WiFi 5 | MIL-STD 810G