Elgato HD60 S Capture Card 1080p 60 Capture - NXUNI-753#
With a slick exterior, streamlined curves and striking LED status strip, HD60 S outperforms in appearance alone. But the real power lies within. Stunning 1080p60 quality leaves no doubt that you're serious about your craft, while a state-of-the-art, reversible USB-C connector gets you hooked up in a snap. It's plug'n'play taken to the next level - literally. Input: PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch (unencrypted HDMI) Output: HDMI (lag-free pass-through) up to 1080p60 Supported resolutions: 1080p60, 1080p30, 1080i, 720p60, 720p30, 576p, 576i, 480p Dimensions: 112 x 75 x 19 mm / 4.4 x 3 x 0.75 in. Weight: 106 g / 3.7 ozProduct Features:
- SUPERB QUALITY: Easily capture stunning 1080p with 60 fps, and enjoy incredibly smooth footage in easily manageable files.
- PERFECT STREAMING: The built-in Live Streaming feature gets you up and running on Twitch or YouTube in a snap, but it doesnt stop there. HD60 S introduces Instant Gameview, feeding your stream with superior low latency technology.
- EXCELLENT RECORDING: Record your finest gaming moments with HD60 S, and leverage the perfect foundation to showcase what youre really capable of.
- WONDERFUL PERFORMANCE: Simultaneously save a full resolution 1080p 60 recording, with separate tracks of your webcam and live commentary.
- GAME CONSOLES COMPATIBLE: You can stream and record from PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and more.
- HDMI COMPATIBLE: Connect your game console to Game Capture HD60 S with HDMI cable.
- USB TYPE C: HD60 S is USB type C compatible.
- MAC REQUIREMENTS: MacOS Sierra or later; AMD or Nvidia GPU; Intel i5-4xxx quad-core or better CPU.
- WINDOWS REQUIREMENTS: Windows 10 (64-bit); Intel HD or Nvidia GTX 600 or better GPU; Intel i5-4xxx quad-core or better CPU.